Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Humble Pie Blog Candy Winners!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our blog hops, everyone had so much fun! Give Phebe at The Town Scrapper a call to pre-order your Humble Pie stamps! These stamps will be available for purchase only at the Town Scrapper! (519*882*0623) or send her an email...(info@townscrapper.com)
Drum roll....(it sounds way better in my head) and my winners are:
WINNER #1 for the CRYSANTHEMUM FAIRY STAMP:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 13
Winner: LISA
Lisa said: "hey girl we meet again, I am doing the hop. I am now a follower too..."
Timestamp: 2009-08-26 16:51:22 UTC

WINNER #2 for the IMAGES AND EXTRA GOODIES:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 29
Winner: JODI Jodi said: "I love this image and saying ... i think it is one of my favorites! great work!!..."Timestamp: 2009-08-26 16:57:30 UTC

CONGRATS LADIES!!! Please email me your address so I can send you your prize!!! kannvan@gmail.com Thanks for playing along, you'll have fun playing with these goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment