Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2nd Chance for Blog Candy!

Hi there, a few weeks back I had posted some blog candy for the Humble Pie's Sweetie Pie Stamps blog hop. The winner I chose, 'SELENA', hasn't claimed the prize yet, so....I will be picking another winner and will post it tomorrow if I don't hear from her by tonight. Its such a cute little halloween card kit, I would hate for Halloween to pass by with this little bundle sitting on my desk waiting to be used!! Not to mention it getting packed away in a box during our move! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see if your name has been picked. I will be choosing at random a comment from the original blog hop. Good luck! Also be sure take a look at the new Humble Pie Stamps Blog, and check out the ever so talented 'Bakers'!!! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment