Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Challenge!

I made this card to send to my Nana for Christmas and also for a few challenges. Mojo Monday has a great sketch goin' on, very sweet and simple! And also The Pink Elephant Challenge blog has a theme challenge this week of Winter/and or Christmas.

This adorable Angel is another Krista Schnieder/Sunshine Designs stamp. I've had it forever and actually made my Christmas cards with it about 3 years ago. I didn't realize how much I loved it until I pulled it out again and dusted her off a bit!!!

For this card I used my copics and shaded around the image with prismacolor pencils. I also added Stickles to her wings and halo. The card base and solid cardstock is all Bazzill and the dp is from Cosmo Cricket - Jolly by Golly. I inked around some of the edges with my chalk ink and used my scalloped nestie to mount the image onto. I also used my favourite tool these days the bow-easy to tie the pretty organza bow and easy-peasy it was finished!!!

Its always fun joining in on challeges, there's so much talent out there, what inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, if I don't get a chance to make another post before the 25th, have a very Merry Christmas! Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the colours on this. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love sunshine designs...and i love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card Krista, Hey I received your card and goodies, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo pretty! love the stickles and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete