Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stamping Bella Bday card...another one

I meant to post this card with the Ketto's Dolly post the other day and forgot! So here he is, Mr. Ethan Lollipop from Stamping Bella, designed by Lori Boyd! This card is going to a sweet little dude who looks just like this image, hair and all, the girls just love him!!!

The Bellarific Friday theme this week was Birthday, gotta love that, you always need a birthday card in your stash. I made this one up super fast so its plain and simple. I coloured him with my copics, and found some scrap dp in my stash. Added a few buttons and the sentiment I printed from my computer. Done in a flash! Plus boys don't like all the foo foo stuff anyway...lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Krista! Just perfect for a little boy!

    That doll is too cute!! Perfect for your blog...she's crafty,she's little, she has pigtails...hmmm, new mascot perhaps?? lol

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cooool card for a young boy.
    It is perfect! You did a great job coloring and picking out boy colors!!

    The raggety doll is the cutest thing...maybe Melanie has a good point, she a perfect mascot!
    Mary Anne
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete