Monday, January 4, 2010

A thank you card...

I've been on somewhat of a roll this week, I guess I'm catchin up from the move and the lack of stamping I did over the last few months! I love it, stamping is my therapy and my outlet and its great to be back in full swing!

This is another card I made for, yet again, Phebe from The Town Scrapper! I left with these adorable Sugarplums and just couldn't let them sit too long (cause you know what happens when you let them sit, new ones come along and well you know the story...or is it just me??? lol).

This is Winter Emma and she is toooo cute! I followed the Mojo Monday #120 sketch and I must say I would never think to layer so much and use so many elements, but am very pleased with the way it turned out. Following sketches is great and makes you think outside your comfort zone! I am also going to enter this over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog (challenge #48 - Thanks or Birthday).

I coloured Winter Emma using my copics, cut her out and pop dotted her on a circle and scalloped nestie. The yummy designer paper is from BoBunny which I also picked up from the Town Scrapper. The solid paper is Bazzill, the saying is from CCDesigns - AmyR Thankyou Sentiments. I found the little button brads in my stash. I am going to hop to it and make another one, cause I like it so much and all the stuff's sittin out so its easier than putting it away, hee hee!
Hope you're all trying to keep warm! Winter is definately here!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheery and cute!! Great job with the challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Emma is such a cutie. I like how you used the same papers but by matting them, gave them more dimension and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card,I love your colouring,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Krista! Hope that you and your family had a great holiday in your new home. Sounds like you are all settled in and your "creative juices" are flowing from your new craft room! Lol! There's a rumor out there that Linda H. will be doing Copic classes in Feb. at the Pickle. Not that you need them, your card is as cute as can be! Love all of the layers and the colours.:) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Card!! Wow...the coloring, the colors...everything is great!!

    Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute. This card is adorable. If you are interested in challenges please check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card!! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling. Love the fun colors. Tahnks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and the colors. Also love your wall paper, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FUN and adorable. Congrats on winning with this last week's Mojo Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the mojo win :D Love the DP you used and great colouring of the image. Happy spending :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win - your card is adorable!*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win!!! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Con'grats on the Mojo Win!!!! Fantastic card... Just SO SWEET... :)

    ReplyDelete