Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank you card..featuring Jack!!!

Today I'm introducing another new BabyBudDesign, JACK!!! He is absolutely one of my very favourites!!! I think he looks so sweet and innocent, and I just love his curly hair!!! This card works for the challenge at Quixotic (One for the boys). I could see a little boy giving this to his dad or grandfather! How cute!

I coloured him up using my copic markers and added some shading with my prismacolour pencils. I added some red brads as buttons to his jumper. The cute little sentiment is AmyR Sentiments from CCDesigns. I added some buttons tied with Stampin up linen thread, and followed this awesome tutorial from one of my favorite blogs, check it out here. The paper is Stampin up and the dp is from chatterbox!

Well this is a quickie post, off to get the kids from school and do some bowlin!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh, this is a cutie!!

    Hugs from Holland

    Bye, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness...Krista your cards are always amazing!! Love love love this!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, this is adorable!! I love your paper choices...they always compliment your images perfectly! This Baby Bud is super cute, and the buttons look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and details...thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete