Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Bud Garden Release!!!

FOR MY WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY - DIEDRICH DARE POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!
These adorable new little Garden Buds BY Baby Bud Designs are now available for purchase at All That Scraps!
AND you can get the whole Garden Set for 15% off right now. That's only $28.05 usd for all six stamps!!! Or they can be purchased separately as well! I can't wait to get mine!!


Keep checking back, there may just be some blog candy coming to celebrate the release of the new CCDesigns GARDEN BABY BUD SET!
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. These are all ADORABLE Krista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so so so CUTE!!! and your card is so soft and pretty! I love it!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I hadn't seen these cuties yet. I ♥love♥ them! Your card is super cute. And your coloring is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute!!! Love the baby carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEE these are absolutely adorable! SO excited they are in rubber! WHOO HOO....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a crap, more stamps I need now. You made me fall in love with this line!

    ReplyDelete