Saturday, May 29, 2010

Can you Rough it Up for this Challenge?

For my Blog candy click HERE!
Its another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

Yippie, I get to play hostess this week! I want to see you 'ROUGH IT UP'!
Just add any kind of texture or distressing to your project!!!
If you play along you will be entered to win the stamp I used for my card. Perfect Poison!!! LOVE IT!!!
I coloured her in with my copics and shaded around her with W0, W1, 0 and some prisma pencils. I added some distressing around the edge of the image using some Wheat Versa Mark chalk ink. I picked up this awesome DP by Sassafras Lass called 'Sweet Skully'. I loved it as soon as I saw it and had to have it whether or not I knew what I was going to do with it! Hence my huge paper collection! I also added some more texture by roughing up the edges with my distressing tool and added some mesh underneath the image. It was originally orange but I coloured it lightly with my copic 100 marker to make it black! I picked up the cool skull embellishment on clearance at Walmart the other day (they're actually iron-ons but knew they would go perfect with this stamp!). I also added some crystal lacquer to the bottle - you can see in the close up.

So join the challenge this week and make sure you check out what the Krafty Girls have created for you to see!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this card and your choice of colours. It looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Krista!! Love the colors and that FUN DP!! Your coloring is amazing!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, this is goreous! I love the colours you've used!! KK Stamps are great! ♥

    ReplyDelete