Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook, Challenge #6

This one's for MOM!
This week's challenge at Ella's Pink Scrapbook is Mother's Day!

This was an easy challenge for me...I've been wanting to do something with this picture for a while...and when I saw these yummy papers from Pink Paislee - Queen Bee Collection I knew it was a perfect fit! Its gorgeous paper! The sentiment is from Creative Memories. I used my Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the Motherhood title. The buttons & twine I had in my stash and I picked up the cute heart charm from The Town Scrapper!

So swing by The Pink Elephant blog and play along with Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge, and check out what the Design Team has to show you!

Have a great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, look at you and your kiddos! You're so pretty! and what a beautiful layout! I love the bookmark and charm! Lovely job :)

    Enjoy your Thursday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Krista!! Have a woderful Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout I love the colours

    ReplyDelete