Friday, July 9, 2010

A Pink & Aqua Challenge!

Welcome to our 2nd Challenge at Claudia & Co. Stamps!

Today we have a super fun color challenge for you:

Pink & Aqua!

For my card I used the brand new Hannah Puddle Jumper!

Hannah PJ is so fun to colour up. She also comes with 2 accessory stamps (fish & star). I stamped the images on Beckett Expression paper and coloured them up with my copic markers. I cut them out and popped them onto a white circle cut with my nesties. I used some of my fav dp by My Minds Eye (lots of Aqua and Pink on this one!). I stamped her sunglasses twice, and popped them on her head for a 3d effect. I also added some clear glaze pen to them to make them look like real glasses. Oh and I used lots and lots of Star Dust Stickles! I loooove glitter!

So all you have to do is load up your card HERE and be sure to use a Claudia & Co. Stamp or digi stamp...you can find the wide variety HERE. You will be eligible to win a C&C Stamp of your very own just for playing along!

Also, just a reminder that DieCutsRUs is having a super sale going on until the 12th...be sure to check it out...there are some great deals!!!

Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you enjoy your weekend. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL coloring! This is a great color combo too-one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete