Monday, July 12, 2010

Pocket full of Sunshine....

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Its time for another great Monday challenge with The Pink Elephant! Today we have a pocket full of sunshine for you:

Pocket Cards!

This week our great sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs! They have lots of fun images to play with so check them out!

I got to play with Crissy's Prom from the Sassy Fashionista line...

Here's my pocket card:


the inside:

I have to admit I've never done a pocket card before. My sweet friend Sheri gave me this great link to a tutorial (thanks Sheri) and I must say I'm a little hooked! Don't be surprised if you see more pocket cards coming...lol. I'm so used to just doing the boring traditional square cards 'cause they're fast and easy to whip up. But these ones are just as easy!

Be sure to play along with us this week at The Pink Elephant! And don't forget to check out what the Design Team has to show you!

4 comments:

  1. love your coloring of the image and the whole card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Krista, this is just gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is is TOTALLY GORGEOUS! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job coloring this image. Love the card. I'm going to have to try this technique. :), V

    ReplyDelete