Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pearly Whites!!!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps our wonderful Jeanne has come up with a great challenge for you!
Show us your PEARLY WHITES!!! (no not your teeth, haha)
Simply use white and pearls on your card!!!
I used the sweet Swan Princess for my card today! She was part of the July Fairy Tale release and I hadn't inked her up yet! I coloured her with my copics and paper pieced her dress with some scrap dp. I cut her out and popped her onto a white background with a big pearl flourish embellishment from Prima. Oh, and I used lots and lots of Stardust Stickles on her crown and wings!

Remember if you play along this week you'll be entered into the draw to win the stamp Jeanne used on her card! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Krafty Girls have to show you today!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hey there Girlie! Love that "pearl swirl"! Great job,..........as always! ;) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Krista! I had such an amazing time being the Krafty guest this month! Was SOOO fun to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card - the pearl swirl is stunning, and the image is lovely.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's gorgeous, Krista! That spray of pearls is just fabulous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHHHH, Krista! she's gorgeous! i love how she just POPS, even on the crisp white background. and those multicoloured wings are just FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Fabulous card, Krista!! Love all the wonderful detail!!

    ReplyDelete