Saturday, August 14, 2010

A recipe challenge for you...

Today brings another challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! And this week is my turn! I whipped up a fun little RECIPE for you!
SCALLOPS, BUTTONS & BLING...oh my! (sorry I couldn't resist!)

This is Witchypoo! I just adore her! She was alot of fun to colour up too. I used my scalloped square nestie to mat her on & the base of my paper and the the purple cardstock is loaded with lots of glitter (there's my bling - it looks way better IRL!). I added some stickles to the skulls and of course I had to add a few buttons! Easy as that!


So be sure to play along with us this week. Just by entering, you could win your very own WichyPoo to play with! How fun! Check out the Krafty Girls samples!

Hope to see you tomorrow for the big spooktacular Hop!!!

7 comments:

  1. Check out this little "witchie poo" riding her broom side saddle! CUTE!Why are you taking that Copic class again?????????? You "Rock" with those markers! Oh I know,you're just going for the "chuckles"! See you Wednesday. :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, this card is just fabulous. Your colouring is amazing, as usual. Witchypoo is one of my faves too. Nothing scary about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your coloring is absolutely fantastic on here Krista! I LOVE her! Totally gorgeous shading and use of that fun paper Got your email and I'm SOO sorry I haven't responded yet-i am getting there :) Long days behind me and I'm happy to have the weekend to catch up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, this is CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love the fun DP and she is adorable!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ia an excellent challenge Krista and your card is just amazing...LOVE IT!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Krista I ♥ THIS!!! So cute!!! As always your coloring is fantastic. I may need to pick up this little cutie and bring her home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card, can't wait for my own Witchy Poo stamp to show up. I'm new to using copics and was wondering if you would you mind sharing the color combination you used to get the red hair.

    ReplyDelete