Friday, December 10, 2010

A new challenge!!!!!

Welcome to another fabulous Challenge at Claudia & Co. Stamps! This month, our challenge for you is to create a 'SPOTLIGHT' somewhere on your card! This a fun technique that I have never tried before. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

For my card I used my favorite winter PJ Winter Landon, he's available now on sale at DCRU! I stamped him twice onto neenah cardstock and cut a circle out on the part of the stamp I wanted to 'spotlight'. (On his cute little face of course!) I coloured in the image within the circle and then glued it right over top of the whole stamped image making sure to match up the lines. The dp I used was a gift from a little krafty get together I attended last weekend...I'm not sure who makes it but I looove it! Thanks to my secret santa!!! wink wink! Finally I added some snowflake embellies and a big blue bow to finish it off!

Make sure you swing by the rest of the wonderful design team to see how they've used the 'spotlight' technique on their creations! And also visit our guest designer for this challenge, my friend LISA! Congrats on winning our Challenge #5, so glad you are playing along with us!

Hope you are all enjoying your day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. adorable Krista, love this fun technique!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete