Thursday, January 20, 2011

Challenge #2 at BLD!!!!

Welcome to Challenge #2 at By Lori Designs!!!!
We have another fabulous COLOR challenge for you today!
These colours are PERFECT for a masculine card, don't ya think?

For my card I used the adorable Lollipop Tanner! I coloured him with my copics trying to stick with the colour theme & matched him to some dp by Making Memories & used some SU cardstock and nesties to create the back drop. The card base is Bazzil and the cute corduroy button is also from my SU stash!

Make sure you play along with us, we'd love to see what you've got! You must use a By LORi Designs image which can be found HERE! Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has created for you!

Have fun! Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love your coloring and that plaid dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the design!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete