Saturday, January 8, 2011

KKS Challenge #60!

Welcome back to another fun Challenge with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
Today's challenge is by our wonderfully talented Krafty Girl Michele!!! The theme is:
A TIME TO UNWIND!!!
Use no ribbon, string, trim, lace or fibers of any kind!

For my card I chose Shovelling Miles! He really cracks me up with the look on his face! Says a thousand words doesn't it? But I thought I would channel my inner SHEILA and go with Seriously? Too funny!

Normally I would be ok with not putting on a piece of string or ribbon on my card but I think because I wasn't supposed to I had the unbelieveable urge to do so!!! What up? My inner rebel coming out? Flashback to 1989!!! My mom can vouch for that! lol! So after a few attempts of trying to create the vision in my head I had to give up and settle for this one! I'm still looking for Mr. Mojo, he's still on Christmas break...but slowly making his way back! I'm not sure who the dp is by but I looove it! Thanks to my secret Santa ;) Also the inspiration for the technique came from this blog! I love her stuff, AND she's also a guest designer with KKS this month yay!

So make sure you pop by the KKChallenge blog to see what the other Krafty Girls have to show you! AND don't forget to come back on Thursday, we have a brand spankin new release for you to see! You don't want to miss this one! Its awesome!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! Great dp, and that sentiment and image--too funny! I'm sure a lot of people around the world are relating all too well about shoveling miles of snow...
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you made the pp resemble snow drifts! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mountains of snow...on your wonderful card (not in my driveway)!;) Looks like you've definitely found Mr. Mojo, would you let him know I need a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, it is really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this card Krista!!! Gorgeous work honey! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your mojo is alive and well, missy! Miles looks so awesome in those snow drifts!! Heehee! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK!! This is SOOOO so cute and I've been meaning to come by forever to tell you HOORAY for January cuz I'm back hangin' out w/ my krafty friend Krista! SMOOCHEs! hope your holiday was FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card, Krista!! I just LOVE how you made all the snow drifts, it's perfect. I think it would be nice if snow had polka dots, don't you? Love the strip of buttons too!! Great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE how you created the snow!! And the sentiment is PERFECT with his expression! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this is you without your mojo, then goodness knows what you'll create with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete