Friday, April 15, 2011

Krafty Peeks Day 2!!!!

Welcome to day 2 of Krafty Peeks for the new April Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Today we have some ADORABLE Dress Up Kids from Steven Leary!! Wait 'til you see them!! Perfect for kids cards, party invitations, scrapbook pages of those crazy kiddos!! And they're fairly small in size, so they're quick to colour up!!

The new Dress Up Kids will be available on Sunday (Release Day) at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop, along with some new Annie Rodrigue stamps that you will have to wait until tomorrow to see!!! So be sure to come on back!


Ok, so here's my card for today. Please meet Fireman Phil:

Fun right? I coloured him up with the following copics: Face: E0000,000,00,11, R20 Hair: E31,33,35. Hat/Jacket: R24,27,59 Boots/Hose: C1,4,5,7,Y17,21 Pants: W1,4,6.


I will now try to be really really good at leaving the colours I used on my cards)! I kept it pretty simple cause I wanted to showcase the cute little image and the cool 3d water stickers by Jolee I was finally able to put to use! (I picked them up at Walmart on clearance). The Dp is from a paper pak that I've lost the cover to...sorry! (but I believe its from My Minds Eye?)..I could be way off! Anyway I topped it off with a button and some twine. The inside says 'MAKE A SPLASH'!


Tomorrow will be another fabulous day of peeks of the new April stamps along with a brand new challenge so make sure you check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog!


Also I'll be back on Sunday for release day and another card just to enable you a wee bit more!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I sooo love your card, Krista!
    Greets Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!! Those water droplets are perfect! Well, aren't you smart???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Those water droplets are just too cool! You are simply a GENIUS ! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I love what you did with the water stickers. Adorable!!
    I have some of those, I may need to copy you're idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the water stickers! Perfect finishing touch for this! Fantastic card Krista!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those water drops are the perfect addition, love the red background too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I was thinking when I was making my card with Phil 'wouldn't it be cool if I had some water spray stickers' LOL!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THOSE. WATER. STICKERS. ARE. THE. COOLEST!!! Well done, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krista-
    This is awesome....those water drop stickers really complete the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and love how you added the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!!gorgeous card!!! I love the water drops stickers.Its looking great in this card. This is simple and elegant card. The little boy is looking so cute. I like the way you colored this image.
    Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simplicity of this card and the bold colors...nice!

    ReplyDelete