Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A very 'Tiny' challenge...

Hi everyone! Today I'm posting another card as a guest designer over at Tiddly Inks! Today's challenge is called Tiny Tiddly Ones!!! Make a mini card(s) for any little one(s) in your life!

For my card I used 'You Are On My Mind' I just love the big luscious pigtails on this little cutie! I printed her out adding the sentiment from my computer onto some Beckett Expression paper. I used my copics to colour her up and had to use my good old stand by hair colour. (YR21,12,14,18,E37 and a touch of E49).

To keep the card small I cut around the image as closely as possible so it would fit into the second largest size of Lacey Squares Nestabilities die. I added some stardust stickles to the hearts in her hair and added a little ribbon and button treatment! The finished product is roughly the size of a standard post-it note. Very small and cute!


So hop on over Tiddy Inks Challenge blog and check out the adorable samples and join in on the fun!


Another huge thanks again to Christy and the gang for having me as a guest designer for August! I love working with these images and it was great to be part of your wonderful group!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great week!

15 comments:

  1. I love this Krista! Gorgeous card and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the button and ribbon embellishment, I have never seen it done like that before. I'll have to remember that one.

    Wonderful card. I love your rich auburn colour. The highlights and shading in her hair are so stinking fantastic.

    The tiny tiny sentiment is so adorable, I love it printed so tiny. Great inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, this is just precious, and your coloring is, as always, AMAZING! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krista! This is a tiny fabulous work of art! Love your coloring and that lacy frame is the perfect way to showcase the image. Wonderful work! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute and your colouring is amazing! Love that ribbon button combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous creation Krista! I love this little card - and you coloring is phenomenal! Beautiful!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring and just an adorable mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krista this is simply GORGEOUS!!! I LOVEEEEEE the color palette and your coloring is OUTSTANDING!!! SO SWEET!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Crista this is really adorable! Your coloring is stunning, love the girl´s hair. I really like what you with the ribbon and the button.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cute, I love your scalloped border. Your coloring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love how you did her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a teeny tiny terrific creation. The hair is just phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was scrolling through your blog and this red haired cutie stopped me in my tracks! Best hair coloring EVER!

    ReplyDelete