Saturday, September 10, 2011

Check this out.....

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the brand new release over at By LORi Designs! A whole new crew of incredibly cute halloween images!!!! Check them out:
I haven't made a card with one yet but I plan to get my hands inky this weekend and play! It has been nothing but RAIN RAIN RAIN all week here and it doesn't look like its going to let up any time soon so I'm bookin' it to my craft room! All of these cute little halloween cuties can be found HERE!


Also wanted to share with you some school time cuties! There's tons of cute little back to school images available to purchase HERE! Perfect for Teacher thank you cards etc...


For my card I used School Time Lucy and School Time Landon Puddle Jumpers! You can find them HERE!!!


Well things are starting to get back to normal around here with school back in session! That means I'll be able to dedicate more time to my hobby! YAY!!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope its sunny where ever you are!

1 comment: