Sunday, October 16, 2011

ITS KRAFTY DAY!!!!! YAY!!!!



It’s KRAFTY DAY!!! As most of you probably know, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is putting on a fantastic event today with all the local stampers and scrappers!! Since most of our online friends aren’t able to join us, except in spirit, we thought we’d do something special!!

The attendees of Krafty Day will enjoy a lovely KKS tote bag filled with goodies and one of those goodies is a special commemorative stamp, created especially for the event!! It’s called Best Friends from artist Annie Rodrigue! Well, how would YOU like to get one too?!! Beginning today and running only until Friday, October 21st, each and every order over $75 before shipping and taxes will receive this stamp for FREE!! How about that??!!

Here is my card using the commemorative stamp 'Best Friends'!

I cased a layout from the wonderfully talented Michele Boyer! I was stuck and happened to be browsing her awesome blog when I got inspiration from this card! Seriously if you haven't checked out her blog, you MUST, but you might be a while, her work is so inspirational!!! ;)



I used 3 different patterns from Echo Park 's Springtime line and matted them all on black cardstock. The image was coloured with my copics (I coloured it to look like me and my best friend since the 9th gr!)....love this stamp!!! Then I added some pink and white bakers twine and a homemade button I purchased from Etsy ages ago!

Make sure you check out the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop and don't forget the blog where you'll see many more inspiring samples of the 'Best Friends' stamp!


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. I so wish I was enjoying Krafty Day with everyone! :(

    I love your gorgeous card Krista!! Beautifully coloured image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!love it all. so bright and cheery! love this new stamp too!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! this is awesome...love how you did the yellow and the hair is perfect..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? *I* inspire *you*? I don't even know what to say. I am BEYOND flattered, Krista. What an incredible compliment. Thank you. (blushing) Every single thing you create is amazing. Everything. I LOVE your work.

    ReplyDelete