Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Puddle Jumper Hannah...all dressed up for Winter...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I've posted one of my very favorite wintery cards featuring Puddle Jumper Hannah from By LORi Designs! With the air getting colder, and winter just around the corner, this cute little image is perfect for little note cards, birthday's , teacher gifts, etc...I love her hat! Winter Hannah can be purchased HERE!


This has also got to be one of my favorite colour combinations. Aqua, Pink and green! The dp is from My Minds Eye and you can see why I fell in love and had to get more than one sheet! The scalloped card was pre-cut which made for quick assembly! Love that!

You have to swing by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the Lollipop Girls have to show you! It will get your mojo flowing, thats for sure!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

2 comments: