Monday, January 30, 2012

More clay creations!

So I promised the kids (and hubby) I'd post some of their favourite clay creations that they've made. I have to say I'm impressed with their creativity and more impressed at the fact my husband actually sat down and put his artistic mind to work (how can you say no to your kids?...lol). Ok, here goes!


Breakfast of champions? Love it!


Oh, he refused to use any of my new molds...he thinks thats cheating....pfft whatevs...











Once I was done snappin' all the pics, my son (who's almost 10) said he needed to take some of his own....he had a vision...lol...he even picked out the backdrop paper! I was quite impressed, he may have an eye for photography!





Too cute! I can't believe he made that wand out of clay! We are having a blast playing, the possibilities are endless and its a great way to keep everyone happy!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for Inspiration Tuesday with By Lori Designs! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. awesome little figurines...love the little fairy houses and your little inch worm Livvie. Owie's Mickey is awesome...and his snowman and Harry Potter stuff is brilliant. Even Daddy's stuff is pretty darn good - who knew?
    What a cool family thing to do.

    ReplyDelete