Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year with BLD...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas and are enjoying the holidays so far!  I can't believe its the start of another year!  I don't make resolutions anymore, I already make and break promises to myself all the time....this time of year is no different, and who needs that kind of pressure anyway?  lol...no, I just try to be the best I can all the time, and know that its OK when it sometimes doesn't happen.  As Bobby McFerrin once put it, "Don't Worry, Be Happy", thats my motto!!!
 
Today at By LORi Designs, the design team is showcasing cards with a Love or Valentines theme!  For my card I used the totally sweet Puddle Jumper 'Sunday Best Landon' DIGI found HERE
 
 
He was coloured with copic markers and then I used some Prismacolor pencils for the shading and the grass.  I guess its now time to start thinking about Valentines day!  This makes a pretty cute non-traditional type card that is perfect for a dad or grand-dad, uncle etc...
 
Make sure you pop over to the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the talented dt has to show you today! 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Wishing you the very best of love, health, and happiness for 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment