Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Best Dad!

Hello everyone!  Back again, after a loooong - lets call it a 'detour' from blogging cards.  I have to admit that my love of art supplies has taken over and I find when I get the chance to sit down to do anything 'creative' I just want to play.  

I did manage however; to get this tag done for today's Tuesday Inspiration Post at By Lori Designs.  It only took me a week, from start to finish!  Just in time for Fathers Day this Sunday!  

Pedal Pusher Birdhouse Brian can be purchased HERE

For more inspiration, check out By Lori Designs Blog!  You'll love what you see!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful week!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this tag! So glad to see the finished tag...your Dad is sure to love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am a few emails behind, lol. I wanted to tell you this is adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete