Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bringing you sunshine...with By Lori Designs!


Its Tuesday so there's some BLD inspiration to be had.  I decided to use the adorable Puddle Jumper - Ella's Umbrella {available here).  I know she's an oldie but she's simply adorable and I had to share this card!  Not to mention that so far this summer the weather around here has been 'THE PITS'!!!!  ALOT of rainy days and humid air!!!  Hopefully this card will bring on the sunshine!
Don't forget to check out the By Lori Designs Blog to see what the rest of the design team has to show you.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Krista!! I love your design & fabulous coloring !! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always was one of my favourite images, love the cheerful colours on your card despite the rain! Funny.....I used an image with an umbrella this week too, no avoiding our showery climate I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista, this card is so adorable. I too, am in awe of your colouring abilities!!! This card will definitely bring someone "sunshine"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the bright colors! Your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete