Monday, March 17, 2014

Lets Get Messy!!!!

First off, a big HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY to everyone!!!  I'm back again with more By LORi Designs goodness!  Today I've got a cute BRAND NEW digital image to share with you!  Her name is Lil' Monster Girl - Gretchen!  She can be found in the Digi Shop HERE!


I used my beloved Copic markers to colour her in and lots of watercolours and stamps (Stampin' Up - Gorgeous Grunge stamp set) to do up the background!!!  


I hope you join us for the Big Blog Hop happening on Wednesday at 12 EST.  You can win a digi voucher to the By Lori Designs Shop!  Wowee - how fun!!!

Also check out Virginia's View Challenge Blog for a fun watercolor challenge going on right now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. What a fun background that you crated with the cute images! Beautifully done, Krista! Thanks so much for linking to the first Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project Krista. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too adroable, I love the coloring, I guess she's just the perfect color for a monster, too cute!. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete