Thursday, April 24, 2014

Addicted to Gelli? yep....

The Gelli Plate that is!  If you don't already have one you must treat yourself to one of these amazing art printing plates!  Using this plate is like instant gratification!  Once you pull one print, you'll just want to keep layering and adding etc...Even my 6yo daughter has fun with it!  Here are a few of my 'playing around' prints I've made.  Seriously, I have no idea how I lived without this before!  :)

This one turned out to be my favourite.  I used acrylic paints, a bunch of The Crafters Workshop Stencils and a Unity Stamps sentiment stamp.  

This is a simple print using some iridescent acrylic paints by Pebeo!  Love that stencil from TCW!!!



And this is a 'ghost' print (the second print from the one above)

These beautiful prints can be made into cards, used as art journal backgrounds, or simply framed as is!  
For more info about the Gelli Plate check out their Youtube channel.  I have more projects to post, they'll be coming soon!   

Thanks for stoppng by today!

6 comments:

  1. I love my gelly plate too....such wonderful prints you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are really fabulous. Fantastic colours and technique you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are getting me excited about trying a Gelli plate! You have created some marvellous effects.Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful prints! I like the lovely combination of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your prints! I love the gelli plate too. So peaceful and fun to pull it out and just make art.

    ReplyDelete