Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chalkboard tag with Gelatos®!


Hello Everyone!  I'm on deck again over at Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog.  I've got another little slideshow video tutorial to share on how I created the above tag.  I used some of the Textural Accents (Chalkboard Paint and Gesso) to create the chalkboard background and then discovered that drops of gelato; when dry, really 'pop' off the paint creating an amazing contrast of colours!  

Head over to the Design Memory Craft Blog and check out the video!
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the blogosphere today!
Have a good one!

Playing along with:

9 comments:

  1. Cute tag! I'm on my way to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this creation in my FB feed from DMC! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well this is one awesome tag!! i cant wait to try this with my gelatos! thanks for joining us at the Unity Be Inspired challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really caught my eye. Great tag with the chalkboard look and gelatos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tag! I am so in love with the chalkboard-look!! Can´t wait to see the vid, when I am at home again :) My internet on the road is miserable ;) I am glad you paint with us on Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista, this is beautiful ! Love the mix of colors with the chalkboard technique

    Thanks for joining us at Unity {be inspired} challenge

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag,love the black and the beautiful colorful dots,very beautiful,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag.. Love the chalkboard effect.

    ReplyDelete