Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Artblock Goodness...

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing with you a painting I did a while back.  Its been a bit of a work in progress adding things here and there etc...I have a hard time finishing projects.  I need to learn to just walk away satisfied when I think I'm done...lol...anyone else have the same problem?..I just have to keep puttering away...oh well...it is what it is...right?

This piece was painted on a 4x3" piece of wood block (2" deep).  I sanded the rough edges a bit then laid down some gesso for my base.  I love how the texture of the wood block comes through on the edges and the surface.  This piece also features some great embellishments from Pretty Pink Posh (little micro sequins) and Chic Tags (wood veneer 'Goodness' sentiment).


Not sure if you can tell from the closeup but I used an abundance of Canvas Corp - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist sprays on the wood veneer 'sentiment'.  Lots of shimmery 'goodness'....


I hope you spread some goodness today!  Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty and makes me long for Spring! Hope to see you on Thursday if you can make it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and bright work that makes me smile!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete