Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 1st Challenge!!!

I've been waiting for this all week!!! The very first Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge!!!! Last week I made it out to the launch party at Scrappin' Great Deals - I wouldn't have missed it for anything!!! Sheila put on a great lil party and the turnout for Kimmie was amazing. There were some very incredibly talented ladies there, it was alot of fun and of course I scooped up some rubber!!! I met some great people and got to see a demo from the amazing Crissy Armstrong! What a treat! It was definately a huge success and I'm so happy for Kimmie!

So, the theme for the first challenge on Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog is 'Birthday'. I used Lillith for my card and I think she's so cheeky, I love her!!! I paper pieced her dress and bow with patterned paper by Heidi Grace Designs, and colored the rest with my copics. I added some stickles to the tulle' under her dress, her barettes and shoes, and used my clear glaze pen to add some gloss to the frog on her head! I added some prima flowers and the little glossy green brad I had in my stash. All three sentiments shown on the cards are Kimmie's Sentiments. You won't be dissapointed with these sentiments, you get 38 sayings - that's unheard of LOL!!!

This was a fun challenge, can't wait for the next one!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Krista! Love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I do love these stamps...might have to pick some up next time I'm in London!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is one of my favs I chuckle every time I see it, I missed Kimmies open house:( but I heard it went well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, your card is fabulous!! I love it, great idea with the paper piecing. It was also great to meet you last weekend at Kimmie's launch party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Krista! Your card is adorable! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, I love it. This stamp as well as Charlotte are my favourites of Kimmie's new line. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete