Monday, February 22, 2010

A flower for you...

I can't stop making springy type cards, I've had enough of winter and we've still got a little bit to go. It also doesn't help that we get little spring teasers. Yesterday was gorgeous!!! Spring type weather, snow melting, kids outside (we even had a few kids selling koolaid on our street) I was sooo ready...until I woke up this morning to snow flakes the size of maple leaves!!! No joke! So anything with flowers and bright cheery papers makes me happy right now!
Today I'm introducing a simply adorable image from BabyBudDesigns, her name is Livvie! I used Bella's Bestest paper and coloured her with my copic markers. I attempted the grass technique again using my prismacolour pencils, I'll get it one day...

I used my Large Labels Nesties to cut her out and my swiss dots embossing folder to add a little something to the pink cardstock. The cutsey patterned paper is by Doodlebug Designs & Sentiment by Stamping Bella! I also added some brads to the corners of the image and to the centre of the little flower she's holding!

I hope you like her as much as I do....there's many more new designs coming, so stay tuned for some exciting news and some BIG blog candy!!!

Keep warm! And think SPRING! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment