Sunday, March 28, 2010

Showcase Monday at The Town Scrapper!

*This is my second post today, for my post on the new challenge at THE PINK ELEPHANT, click HERE!

Yay, Blogger is working again! Phew! Better late than never...ces't la vie!
Today I am showing you a brand new stamp exclusive to The Town Scrapper designed by Victoria Case. This one is called Fishing Evan.


This was the card that I used for the copic demo I did for Phebe's (The Town Scrapper's) event that was held this past Saturday. A quick little shout out to all the ladies that attended. I had a wonderful time meeting you all and had alot of fun! My partner in crime, Melanie also did a fabulous demo and we also got to see Phebe's beautiful watercolour technique! It was a fun filled afternoon, thats for sure!!!

I coloured Fishing Evan with my copics and inked around the edge with some chalk ink. The dp is by Imaginisce and the solid paper is by Bazzill. I kept this card simple as its a manly man card and I don't like adding too much to masculine cards! Everything needed to make this card can be found at Phebe's store The Town Scrapper which is located in Petrolia Ontario!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I can't seem to get any picutures uploaded to blogger either ahhhh is right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, oh my goomie, your colouring on this card is just STUNNING. would have LOVED to be at the demo to see you in action! :) glad you all had a good time though. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy card! I admire your coloring so much more, every time I see one of your images, really blows me away!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just wonderful! I love Victoria Case's images, but the bright colors you used and your coloring are perfect!

    ReplyDelete