Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another Whimsical Wednesday!

Welcome to another Whimsical Wednesday!
This week we have a super fun sketch from Kyah!
Here's my take on the sketch:

I finally got to play with one of the Sweet Pea Stamps, this one is called Rising Flame from Ching-Chou Kuik's Fantasty series.
I have loved mermaids since I was a little girl! I guess the irish in me came out 'cause I envisioned this beauty with red hair all wrapped in green seaweed and pearls! So fun!


Be sure to take the Dare this week and follow Kyah's rockin' sketch! Now take a look at what the other Daredevils came up with:

Cassie Larson, Heather Schlatter, Jacquie Peifer , Jessica Diedrich, Kim Ross, Rebecca Ednie, Randi Wall, Kris Palakiko, Andrea Murdock, Sara Henton



Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! I love your 'Irish' mermaid Krista!! The red and green are gorgeous together! I am loving how you cut her out and have her 'emerging' from that frame. And her sprays of pearls in her hair are clever and exquisite!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Krista!! Love how she pops on out of the circle!! your creativity is amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA! Ok, your coloring? GORGEOUS, and your amazing detail w/ that pearl headpiece is ROCKIN! LOVE THIS, KRISTA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful - breathtakingly beautiful! i love the red hair and greens. and the pearls!! and the way she's popping out of the frame!
    create interpretation of the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I just gasped when I saw this. I think I'm totally going to have to CASE this somehow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..wow..wow...this red hair is perfect....as with the rest of the card...now I need those red hair copic colours pretty pretty please! xoxo

    ReplyDelete