Saturday, May 15, 2010

A new Kraftin Kimmie Challenge AND a Sneek Peek!

Well its another Saturday and that means another super Challenge at
This is a special post cause' I'm giving you a sneeky peek at one of the new June Releases!!!

This week's challenge is brought to you by the super talented KRAFTY GIRL ELAINE!

ANYTHING BUT A CARD!

Today I'm giving you a little sneek peek of the brand new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps May Release, meet Eleanor! Isn't she so sweet in her retro suit and you gotta love those flowers in her swim cap!!! I chose to make a frame...I know, a little boring, but I've had these very cool weathered beachy frames from My Minds Eye forever and now was the perfect time to use them!

Well I hope you liked the peek, be sure to check out the Krafty Girls, they have lots more new eye candy for you to drool over!

6 comments:

  1. Eleanor is so pretty! Love her lil suit! Great coloring! and I love these type of frames! Matches so perfectly with everything! Great job :)

    Have a fab weekend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she looks like she has a secret to tell. Love this idea!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, Krista ... happened upon it by "happy" accident. You do a wonderful job with your coloring - Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun is that picture frame and so perfect for a great beach shot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Krista, I love this!! She's perfect for the corner of your frame! Gorgeous colouring♥

    ReplyDelete