Monday, June 21, 2010

Showcase Monday at The Town Scrapper!

It's another GREAT Showcase Monday at The Townscrapper!!!
Each monday us Scrapettes make up a card or project featuring some of the stamp lines and craft supplies that Phebe carries in her store!
Here's my card:

Today I chose this adorable stamp called 'Water Babe' by Wags N' Whiskers! Isn't she cute? I used this great sketch from one of our guest designers last month Nikki Fairbairn . All the flowers and dew drops and of course the adorable Wag's N Whiskers stamp can be purchased at The Town scrapper by contacting Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623.

Please stop by The Townsrcapper blog to see what the other Scrapettes have so show you today!

Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is flawless! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krista! Thanks so much for your comment. I am an admirer of your work...your colouring is always impeccable! Just read that you're resigning from TTS. Best of luck in the future. I will stop by to visit once in while, hope you will to!

    ReplyDelete