Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day ONE of March Krafty Peeks!

Welcome to Day 1 of the March Preview for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!!
Today Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is showcasing a new line of Quote stamps with the first set being released last month! They appeal to both scrappers and stampers alike! The sets are called 'Krafty Quotes'!! This month we'll be releasing another new set. They are gorgeous sentiments and are a perfect to accent your scrapbook pages, your main card images or to become the focal point of your design!

This month, Krafty Quotes #2 features quotes from Lauren Bacall, Mother Teresa, Bette Midler & L.M. Montgomery!!
For my card today I've chosen the wonderful quote by Lauren Bacall!


I love this sentiment! Its perfect for any kind of project! I kept it pretty sweet and simple...didn't add too much so I could leave the rest up to your imagination....hahaha!

Be sure to swing by to see what the rest of the Krafty Girls have to show you!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another sneek peek! Woo hoo!

6 comments:

  1. Krista, I love the beautiful soft colours you have chosen. Gorgeous card honey!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card...love the quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. an absolutely perfect card for this sentiment. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo sweet!! And that button trio is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet and whimsical card xoxo

    ReplyDelete