Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Total random post...

Hi everyone! I know its been a while since my last post with a 'new' card, its been hard for me do dedicate the time to crafting with such a busy schedule. But I am managing to get a few things in here and there.

I made this card a few months ago. We had a big fundraiser at work a while back raising money for kids in the community who can't afford to play sports. Well, we had an amazing sponsor step up with a huge donation and I had to take the time to at least make them a thank you card.
I knew I wanted to use something sporty, so I scoured my stamp shash and found this adorable Stamping Bella stamp "Tyler the Jock". The illustrator behind this adorable image is Christy Croll! I love her stuff! Most of my bella stamps are Christy's! She creates some cute cute stuff! Anyway I coloured him up with my copics and added some grass with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I found some bright cheery paper in my scrap pile and kept it plain and simple!

Well I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I'll be back with more posts soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, so sweet of the sponsor. :) And this is an adorable card! :) I am sure it make him feel that it was appreciated.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete