Friday, February 17, 2012

Just dropping you a line...

Happy Friday everyone!  I meant to post this earlier this week (specifically for Valentines Day) but as usual the week got away from me.  I made about 7 of these cards to send to some family members for Valentines day.  I picked up this adorable stamp by Stamping Bella from my fav lss The Paper Pickle

I wanted to keep it reallllly simple and easy since I was making 7 at once.  So I stamped the image onto SU kraft cardstock with memento ink in tuxedo black and coloured it up using my copic markers.  I used my white prismacolor pencil to colour in her socks.  I love the effect of white pencil crayon on kraft, it really makes that area 'pop'.  

Thought I'd play along with some challenges this time:
I was too late getting in for the 'anything goes' Stamping Bella Challenge this week :(


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous on the kraft background!! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Loving this! You totally rock CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I really love your colouring on the kraft cardstock. Such great impact for a one-layer card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krista, your colouring on the Kraft cardstock is just gorgeous!
    I love the CAS look you've used to really let your image stand out.

    Thanks for joining us for the Lilac, Blue, White & Kraft Challenge at Colour Create!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista this is so sweet I adore the image and the sweet pun x
    Thanks for playing along with us at colour create this fortnight & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete