Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sweet Holiday Wishes....

Welcome back to another fun Tuesday with By LORi Designs!  Today the wonderfully talented design team is bringing you some more fun and inspiring cards all about Winter/Christmas!
 I've used the brand new digi image CANDY GRAM SAM on my card today.   How cute is he????  

I printed him on Beckett Expression paper and 'again' kept it clean and simple!  I wanted to give the illusion that it was snowing so I embossed the whole front panel of the card with my swiss dots embossing folder.  I added a blue bow and ran a border punch along the bottom.  I just love these new images by Lori, they are so fun to colour up!
 

If you haven't seen the brand new release yet you have to pop by the Digi Shop at By LORi Designs.  Its a MUST HAVE collection of 4 adorable 'tween' kids and is perfect for your holiday/Christmas cards! You can find these adorable digital images HERE for an amazing special bundle offer of only $12 for all 4 images!!!! Individually they are $4.00/each. Make sure you check out what the rest of the wonderful Design Team has to show you today.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Challenges entered:
Cas-ual Fridays - Blue

4 comments:

  1. As always....this is absolutely adorable!! I adore Krista's fabulous design skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOOO CUTE!! LOVE this image...simply sweet! So happy you joined the two week challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete