Monday, June 15, 2009

Awesome Card Class!!!

So I just wanted to give a big 'thank you' to Kimmie & Andrea for designing these amazing cards for the copic class at Scrappin Good Deals! It was a full house and so much fun. I am checking out their blogs on a 'very' regular basis and can't believe the amount of inspiration I get! Seriously, if you want to get some darn amazing ideas, sign up for one of their classes and check out their blogs! I am so new to the blogging world and get overwhelmed with everything, I just absolutely LOVE to stamp and make cards and Scrappin Great Deals is the answer for my obsession right now, lol!!! (Thanks Sheila!). Here are the cards we did...















1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww, I'm so happy that you enjoyed yourself at the class, Krista!! Playing with Copics is so much fun! Glad you were there! Hope to see you at July's class too!!

    ReplyDelete