Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Present for Teacher! Decorated Lunch Box...


So I just finished the present for my son's Gr.1 teacher. I stamped the image (The Greeting Farm - Teacher Anya (which you can get at The Town Scrapper) and embossed her and coloured her in with my tombows. I added some red stickles on the apple and matted her on a Spellbinders die. I used imaginisce paper (Teachers Pet). Added the 'best teacher' sentiment and some embilishments.

Inside - I love this saying.

Back of Lunch box - felt note pad adhered with pop dots.

Some chipboard tags, painted the apple and used my cricut to cut the K on Stampin Up 'sticky pages' and applied dazzling diamonds glitter.

Filled it with chocolates a coffee gift card and threw in some advil for fun!
Till next time...

Krista

2 comments:

  1. wow what a cute box! she must love this gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome gift for a teachet - how creative

    ReplyDelete