Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You make me smile...Stampavie Challenge #6 'Flowers'

So I finally got around to making this card after a SUPER busy weekend! It is for the Stampavie Challenge #6. I got this adorable Stampavie stamp (LeLo Designs, Dragon Flower - from Keep it Simple Scrapbooking) last week and coloured him with my copic markers. I embossed the card with my Cuttlebug and the CB flower embossing folder. Added some Prima Flowers which I also coloured with my copics to match the image colours. I also outlined the flower he's holding with my sakura glitter pen for an added touch! Great Challenge! Have a great day, stay cool! Oh, and thanks Char!!!
Krista

3 comments:

  1. he is so cute - great cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on this challenge. Your dragon is colored so well. Lovely card!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable!! I love this Lelo image! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete