Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

I've had this adorable stamp set forever (Q.T. Hooty Owl by Pink Cat Studios) and haven't had the opportunity to use them. I needed to make up a super quick birthday card the other day and new knew it wouldn't take me too long to colour up this cutie hooty owl!! I didn't get too fancy cause I had no time to fuss with it like I usually do. It turned our very plain and simple. Sometimes I sit there forever trying to figure out how to lay out the card etc....but I found that being under pressure left me no time to hum and haw over what to do, and before I knew it, it was done!!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one!!
    So cheerfull!!!

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! It is so cheery, and the image is just adorable!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete