Sunday, October 18, 2009

Miss you!

I made this card because I forsee sending it to one of the many people I will be missing when we move in a few weeks. Its always good to be prepared!!! This is one of my favorite 'Gorjuss Girl' Sugar Nellie Stamps I got from Funkykits. I coloured this image with my copics, then cut it out and pop dotted it on a scalloped nestie! The adorable paper is by American Crafts and the sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! I think I might need more than just one of this card, I'm gonna get to work on a few more!!!
Hope you had a great weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful Krista! You have all the stamps I want, but haven't got yet!! lol I love these girls. Your card is so pretty, and I'm sure whoever receives it will love it too. Good luck with your move!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista ! Super cute card ! Love those girls and the dp is very yummy! Hope your move goes smoothly.:o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning card....simply beautiful i love how the sun comes in on your card

    ReplyDelete