Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Monday Showcase...yay

This is my second post for today,
to see the current Pink Elephant Challenge click HERE!
Monday's always start off fun for me! Today I'm also posting a card for the Monday Showcase at The Town Scrapper.

I chose Birthday Sophie cause I love a party and she's all dressed up and ready to go! I coloured her with my copics. I decided not to use any dp (I can't beleive it myself) but nothing really was making me happy and since the image is nice and big with lots of elements, I wanted it to be the main attraction! I added some diamond stickles to the presents, her hair bows and the yellow balloon. I also added some crystal lacquer to the pink balloon and her shoes making them pink 'patent leather'. I used some of my Stampin Up polka dot ribbon and button to finish it off!

Check out The Town Scrapper blog to see what the other Scrapettes have to show you this week. We will be showcasing the exclusive new Victoria Case stamps all month so keep your peeled for more fun!

10 comments:

  1. Sensational!!! Stunning!!!! You are soooo very very talented Krista!!
    Big Hugs- LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your coloring is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Krista! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Krista! Your work is alway so perfect! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Love the clean layout and all the wonderful elements you added. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of the dress and the coloring. Thanks again for the lessons in copic coloring at the town scrapper event . I learned lots and have been practicing. You are a very good teacher and I would love to come to another event,

    ReplyDelete
  8. your colouring brings her to life. just lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is awesome-your coloring is gorgeous, Krista!

    ReplyDelete