Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #32

TRIANGLES!!!
Yay its Saturday!!! I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Today we have another great challenge for you over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog! The 'hostess' this week is the fabulous Diana and she wants to see you use Triangles!!! If you play along you will be eligible to win the stamp she used on her amazing card 'Bartholemew the Bard'!
Here's my take:

I found this awesome paper last weekend while in Toronto (yep, I dragged my hubby to some crafty stores on our little weekend getaway - he's such a good sport)! Its from The Girls' Paperie and knew it would be perfect for today's challenge!!! Nothin but triangles!!!!

I thought the paper was beachy looking so I pulled out 'Jack' from the May release and coloured him up with my copics! I added a button with some twine and that cute sentiment is also from Kraftin' Kimmie - Sentiments.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for stopping by, now go check out what the Krafty Girls have to show you!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, he's so handsome! I adore his haircut! Suits him well :) Fab coloring, and I agree, this dp is perfect!
    What a good hubs you have ;)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!
    Great coloring!
    Hugs Fredrikke :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how handsome is he! Love it Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you found the perfect paper for this challenge! Jack looks so handsome on this beachy card!

    And you'll have to tell me where these stores are in TO, for my next trip! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete