Monday, June 7, 2010

TPE Challenge #70 - Its Recipe Time!

Today marks another challenge over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog!

And...it's time for another recipe!

Red, Scallops & a Bow!


I used the adorable Hannah Lollipop, which is now available as a digi from DieCutsRUs! I coloured her up with my red copics and added some CandyCane Stickles to her shoes and the big red bow in her hair!!! I'm counting that as my bow by the way...hehe! I popped her on to a scalloped nestie mat and used some dp by Paper Crate.
Check out what the fantastic design team has to show you this week! It will definately get your mojo kickin!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Stunning card. Love the image and the coloring is awesome. I need to get that image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, your card is super ADORABLE!! The Hannah image is too cute!! Fabulous job with this weeks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete