Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 2 of Krafty Peeks!!!

Hey Krafty peeps! Its day 2 of the Kraftin Kimmie Sneek Peeks and today we're all showcasing images from artist Steven Leary!
For my sneek peek I used 'Special Delivery'!

Too cute right? Perfect for any baby card! I used my copics to colour the image and found some cute blue gingham paper in my scrap bin to match the blue stork! I've had the eyelet lace trim sittin around for the longest time and think it is perfect for baby cards. Clean and simple and done in a flash!

Don't forget to check out the other Krafty Gals today for more peeks of the new release! Tomorrow we will be showing you some new images from Annie! Yay! Oh and its the start of another great challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Awww what a beautifully colored image and sweet card-I ADORE that trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this little stork in blue!! Fantastic colour choice Krista, and the eyelet trim is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image! Fabulous card Krista!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista...This has to be one of my favourite cards with this image!!! LOVE it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO sweet, Krista! I just love that bit of eyelet at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete