Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A new release is coming...

Just a quick little reminder that a brand new release will be happening this Sunday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!! Yep, and let me tell you, YOU WILL LOVE THEM! The sneek peeks will start this Thursday, I'll be joining in on the fun on Saturday and Sunday!

Until then, here's a little Christmas tag to get your Christmas mojo flowin! This was one of the make and takes from Krafty Girl Kerry at Krafty Day a few months back and I've just finally got around to colouring her up! FAB Design Kerry! Makes the PERFECT tag/accent for any Christmas gift.
I coloured EVA up with my copics and prismacolour pencils. I like the look of the coloured image on kraft cardstock, great effect! Luckily we haven't had to break out the shovels just yet! It will come soon enough and trust me I won't be looking as happy as Eva does! lol!

So don't forget to tag along on Thursday for the first day of sneek peeks over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog! There's always lots of fun and free rubber to be had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

5 comments: