Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cutie Pie...

Hello Everybody!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I sure did!  I joined an amazing group of gals for a scrapbooking day (also raising money for a great (and important to me) cause - IBD-Crohns/Colitis).  I had a great time and made my daughter very happy by adding a few more pages to her (lacking compared to her brother's) scrapbook. 
 
Well, its Tuesday so you know there's some BLD inspiration to be had.  Today is a special day at BY LORI DESIGNS, as we have a great big huge BRAND NEW RELEASE to show you!  There are a ton of new adorable images in the shop today and so be sure to visit the DT members to see what they have created for you!
 
I decided to use the adorable new Puddle Jumper - Sweet Girl {available HERE}.  I love her little outfit and braids.  I used Sketch91 over at The Deconstructed Sketch and used some papers from Jillibean Soup!  Perfect just in time for Easter! 
 
 

I coloured her in with my copics and added some grass and flowers with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  And I think I'm getting the knack for clouds again, these ones turned out much better than my first attempt!!!
 
Be sure to check out the BLD SHOP and grab some of these adorable new cuties!  Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

5 comments: